Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Why the blog name?

Well, after much persuading I finally decided to start a blog. About what, you ask? Well, let's call it "a bit of everything." It's about literature (Pooh and Potter being two favorites, as you might surmise from the title), home renovations, Anglicanism, cats, and whatever else happens to float into my consciousness. But like the bear of very little brain, don't expect earth-shattering discoveries or deep intellectual conversations about Aristotle's nature of the soul (I'll leave that to my hubby). It will probably be more simple and ordinary musings, mostly a way to keep in touch with my far-away friends.

2 comments:

The Heart said...

How fun. I am so glad you started blogging. And what a nice roll of parchment you have filled already.

Shane Hendricks said...

Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging! I'll be reading!