Saturday, December 27, 2008

My First Tag

A fellow blogger (Billy Ockham) tagged me. It's something I've assudiously avoided until now, but what the heck. ::grin:: I may not be able to come up with SIX PEOPLE to tag myself (who wouldn't shoot me dead if they saw me later) so I'll have to ponder that very carefully.

Here are the rules:
1. Link to the person who tagged you. (Done, above.)
2. Post the rules on your blog. (You're reading them!)
3. Write six random things about yourself. (Look below)
4. Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them. (Look even farther below.)
5. Let each person know they've been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.

Random bits:
1. I really love to build things with Lego - Notre Dame Cathedral is my crowning achievement to date.
2. The only time my husband and I talk about philosophy is when we go on long walks or hikes.
3. My favorite coffee is Barnies' Cinnamon Butter Cookie.
4. I once climbed a water tower, just because it was there.
5. I saw Pope John Paul II when I was in Rome in 2000.
6. My husband is a college football widower every fall. (Go Seminoles!)

And I will tag....
1. Blondie
2. Frick
3. Librarian
4. the Jones
5. Gratia Domini
6. Jenny

No comments: